About the job
The ideal candidate will have experience in all stages of the sales cycle. They should be confident with building new client relationship and maintaining existing ones. They should have evidence of strong skills and possess good negotiation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisations sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition. He/she should be able to provide ideas to attract new clients and keep the senior management updated about marketplace and competitor activity. The primary role and responsibilities of a Business Development Executive include:
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Keep prospective client databases updated.
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients.
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of customers, submission of tenders etc.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Create and maintain an online presence of the company.
- Keep company profile and portfolio updated.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Equipping staff with the technical and social skills needed to enhance sales.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and discuss with senior management.
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy for a defined territory.
- Bachelor’s degree 1+ years in sales industry
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- CRM experience is preferred